Monday, February 9, 2009

We're not going to do this the easy way.

The itching and chest pains are back. After the first chemo treatment, while the rest of my body didn't feel too great, my tumor area actually did. For the first time since September, I was breathing without feeling like I was having a heart attack. The itching went away too. Even the night sweats were slightly less sweaty. Until today. I woke up and it's all back. 

I called my wife expecting to hear her reassure me. She's really good at that. I worry. She tells me that I'm taking this way out of proportion. Only today, she didn't. 

The truth is, I don't know what it is. My guess is the chemo ripped apart some areas successfully but it's bouncing back. I don't know if this is bad or normal. It's all made for a really bad day when I should have felt good getting ready for the second round of chemo on Wednesday. I'll see the doctor in the morning. I'll ask him but he's not exactly the talkative type. 

Sorry that I don't have picts. I need David to spice this place up.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your crappy day, Michael. But hang in there as I know you've got better days ahead soon enough. You're fighting a formidable foe who doesn't take too many days off during this process. Be strong and think that each time you are feeling pain, that's most likely a cancer cell or two getting their asses kicked. Hang in there buddy and keep posting.

    On a side note, I wonder how Todd's Vegas trip went and if he's still shaving his scrotum? Ick - unpleasant visual.

    Now I'm nauseous too. Damn! Out - out - get out! Need something good to think about. Ah - how about Megan Fox. Oh yeh - now we're talking. She's big into tattoos. Did you see her new tat? Check it out at: www.firstpp.net/megan-foxxy.jpg

    Enjoy Michael!

    ReplyDelete